Wastewater treatment plants HYDROVIT
VITKOVICE ENVI is producing and delivering our glass-fused to steel tanks for the past 50 years not only to the Czech Republic but also abroad. These tanks are a basic building element and a prominent feature of the Vítkovice patent-protected HYDROVIT® WWTP. Waste water treatment plants are technological units that clean waste water from municipalities, food industry, agriculture and other industries, and thus return water to the strictly required ecological parameters.
The cleaning process of our WWTP is based on perfect mechanical pre-treatment and biological cleaning by long-term activation and sludge stabilization. The high removal efficiency of organics with a significant reduction of nitrogen compounds is achieved by a combination of nitrification and denitrification.
Optionally, chemical removal of phosphorus or other elements and compounds can be included. We offer comprehensive services, long-term experience and our own know-how in the implementation of technological units or components of biological wastewater treatment plants that are the result of cooperation with leading water management experts.
Our company has its own design, construction, production, supply and service capacities for delivering the WWTP program.
BENEFITS OF WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANTS (WWTP) MADE OF GLASS-FUSED TO STEEL TANKS
- short construction time
- delivery 3 months after signing the contract
- launch within 5 months after signing the contract
LOW CLAIMS ON CONSTRUCTION WORKS
– small built-up area
– minimal excavation work
– simple concrete bases of biological tanks
VARIABILITY OF TECHNOLOGICAL ARRANGEMENT
– easy modification of overground tanks
– single or multi-segregated WWTP layout
– the possibility of gradual construction
– easy modular expansion of technology
MINIMAL AND EASY MAINTENANCE
– simple construction
– automatic blocking of main aggregates
– continuous check of tank tightness
EASY LIQUIDATION AFTER END OF USE
– Tanks and technological equipment can be scrapped as metal waste
– If necessary, the tanks can be dismantled and enamelled sheets used for other purposes
FULL AUTOMATION WITH REMOTE DATA TRANSFER